Thanks to Richies, a blogger who lives in the SAME TOWN as your dear Tiggerlane, I have a meme to help me finish this month of assignments! Here are the rules (I love rules):
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Done!)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (Done!)
3. Write six random things about yourself. (THAT is going to be hard.)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (Easy!)
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. (Okay - six blogs and comments in an hour - I can do it!)
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. (Will do!)
And just for fun, here is a RANDOM painting of my dad's:
At first, I thought this would be really difficult, since I have done this meme so many times. Then I remembered: I have many new readers...who don't know my randomness. So, if I repeat something that you already know about me, please forgive me and remember, it's for the love of the newbies, k?
1. I have no idea what day, time or place I was born. No clue. If you are not familiar with this little fact, click this link, go to "Show all posts," and read from the earliest post forward. Or don't, and revel in the mystery.
2. My second toe is longer than my big toe. That's random.
3. I still sleep with a teddy bear (NOT my husband).
4. I actually enjoy public speaking. Doesn't bother me in the least to train or present to crowds numbering in the thousands.
5. I still have one wisdom tooth in my head, needing to come out.
6. Even though I live in the South, I have NEVER gone hunting.
Okay - here are the victims:
Karmyn R at Dreaming What Ifs
Desert Songbird at The Ice Box
M@, b/c he LOVES to be tagged and he is the KING of random.
Bond on the Big Leather Couch