Many months ago, the lovely Desert Songbird tagged me in this post, and I got horribly busy and didn't respond in the time dictated by good blogger etiquette. Luckily, she is forgiving, so I'm just now completing my assignment. Better late than never!
It's been really hard to top my previous admissions of weirdness. However, the post is only supposed to be "five things about me that I haven't revealed in previous posts." If you know me, you know I'm the Queen of T.M.I. - making this assignment even more difficult. But, here goes:
1. I recently discovered that I tend to hold my breath while taking a shower. Most likely due to the fact that I had severe hydrophobia as a child, and still can't swim very well. I've been doing deep breathing in the shower now - so I'm not in danger of passing out and leaving a messy scene for Roger to explain to the authorities.
2. I took dance lessons all the way through college, and I still keep up with the latest moves. Wanna go clubbing?
3. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue easily.
4. I can't stand the supercilious attitude of George W. Bush and his cronies. Seeing as I'll be in D.C. next week, it's probably not a good time to admit this - the FBI and CIA could nab me while I'm in town for making such an unpatriotic statement.
5. We have a collection of "If" books, which are books of questions - mostly fun in large party groups. The most challenging is Volume 3 - Questions in the Game of Love. These are VERY provocative queries, and I am selecting a tame answer and response, because some of my readers are a little sensitive. I was asked one time if I HAD to sleep with a celebrity of the same sex, who would I choose? There you see her, the lucky Miss Natalie Portman.
Not to change the subject, but WTF is going on with American Idol? Can anyone give me a rational explanation as to WHY this talentless child is still on the show? I enjoyed Idol last year, and had never watched before then - but if this year's idiocy continues, you can count this musician OUT.