Thursday, February 02, 2006

I Only Watch it for the Commercials (LYING!)

Only a few more days until the Super Bowl, and I'm waiting not-so-patiently! The bad thing (for my husband) is, I watch the event AND the commercials - so the chances of getting me off the couch during the whole 3-hour spectacular are pretty slim. Okay, I'll be racing in and out to refill my beverage, but beyond that - I won't leave the glow of the beautiful big screen in our living room. It's too bad (once again, for my husband) that he isn't the typical football-obsessed man. Opposites attract, they say.

As always, I'm hoping for some awesome commercials. Barring an August Busch, IV extravaganza, I'll settle for more featuring the Anheuser-Busch Clydesdales. One of my favorite commercial series featured Terry Tate, Office Linebacker. What I wouldn't pay to have someone like Terry in my office!! It would be a priceless addition. In case you're not familiar with Terry's antics, check him out at this link:

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2459171?htv=12

Just click in the green "watch" button to enjoy.

Too bad I'm not in a little better shape. I'd love his job!

No comments: