I'm nothing if not tardy, as Julie nominated me April 11th for the thinking blogger award. It's not that I can't think, it's just that I've been covered up at work and The Offspring's science fair project (remember LAST YEAR?) has been all-consuming. Worst of all, so many of the people I planned to honor have already been nominated! One of the requirements was to refer back to this, so there ya go.
1. James Burnett. Always smart, entertaining, and makes me think about things from all perspectives.
2. Mocha Momma. She's not blogging much now, but when she's got something to say - listen up!
3. Piglet. Writing straight from the heart, with poetry thrown in to make you think even more.
4. Angelina. Read along, and you'll find yourself exploring new mental paths.
5. Mist1, who basically makes me think that my life is completely dull.
I'm wondering if any are duplications - so I've thrown in two bonus clips of "sound bloggers," that make me think differently...about MUSIC!
This first link was sent to me by a friend. I absolutely love the way he thumps the guitar and keeps a beat. His name is Andy McKee, and you can check out his new album here.
If you know Bella Fleck and the Flecktones, then you might know Victor Wooten. If you're not a fan of bass guitar, you will be after you watch this:
Tiggerlane's thought for the day: I'm pink, therefore I'm Spam.