***SCROLL DOWN FOR LATE ADDITIONS!!!***
It's Fun Monday! I'm adjusting my Hostess Crown after watching the Super Bowl...but I'm ready for Monday! Here was the assignment this week:
Have you heard of The Bucket List? Well, that's what I want from you! Make a list of things you want to do before you die. It must be at least five items - and you can make it as long as you desire. Photos are optional. And let's hear about some of the wackiest, most bizarre to-do's on your Bucket List!
I actually got this idea from The Offspring. She compiled a list and shared it with me. Some answers shocked me, while others made a mom proud. Her list follows, with MY comments in yellow.
1. Understand the meaning of life, and find out who I am. (Uh, you're MY kid, Sweetie - nothin' you can do about that.)
2. Get married.
3. Make history somehow - at least become famous. (Hopefully not for a crime.)
4. Streak, get a tattoo, and get a lip ring. (Uh...WHAT? Are you trying to give me a heart attack?)
5. Visit Japan, the U.K., Las Vegas, Germany, revisit Chicago, revisit Washington D.C., revisit California. (Can I go?)
6. Write a book.
7. Become devirginized. (You ARE trying to give me a heart attack.)
8. Go to college. (Can you wait to get devirginized until AFTER college?)
9. Make a movie.
10. Own a stripper pole. (Get the paramedics - STAT!)
11. Meet a famous actor.
12. Own a ferret. (Not in MY house, you're not!)
13. Fall down some stairs. (Sheesh - why did I put stairs in the new house?)
14. Join a band.
15. Save someone's life. (You could start by saving mine - and by not throwing yourself down a flight of stairs.)
16. Create a clothing line. (You're thinking about modesty, right?)
17. Model. (Not with that stripper pole, I hope.)
18. Go to a rave. (Do we need to have that "say no to drugs" talk again?)
19. Fork a yard. (Better than toilet paper.)
20. Sneak out. (Uh...can I have the date and time of this event?)
21. See a ghost. (I will be skipping this one, thanks.)
22. Create a new drink.
23. Have one kid. (I hope you're considering that marriage thing FIRST.)
24. Save an animal.
25. Have a party on wheels.
26. Learn German and French.
27. Dye my own hair.
28. Build my own house. (Copycat.)
29. Go hunting. (And you were going to SAVE an animal? I'm confused.)
30. Vote. (Do this a lot, Sweetie.)
31. Skinny dip - again. (YOU ALREADY DID THIS? I'm never going make it to your 18th birthday.)
32. Get involved in a music video. (Go for production - and leave the stripper pole at home.)
33. Sing in a band.
34. Stay up for a week.
I can't cheat, and not follow my own rules - so here is MY very short list:
1. Live long enough to see my grandchildren be born.
2. Pay off most of my debt.
3. Teach my daughter the important things that will carry her thru life, long after I'm gone.
4. Attend at least ONE Super Bowl game.
5. Be in a financial position to create a better life for many other people, around the world.
6. Drag my husband to his first professional football game.
7. Travel to Europe (hopefully WITH my daughter).
Now go visit the long list of participants this week:
2. Arkansas Songbird
3. Susan at A Slice of Life
4. Deb's Valentine Patch
5. Lil Mouse
8. Straight Up and Slightly Dirty
9. La Vie en Rose
10. From the Planet of Janet
11. Kila, momto3cubs
12. AOJ & The Lurchers
13. Pete, at Holtie's House
16. Summit Musings
17. Three Dog Blog
18. Carrie and the Koehmstedts
21. Eclectic Blog
22. Lady K
23. Ms Cellania
24. Beckie, at Give it a Try
25. Tales of a Southern Doll
26. The Rotten Correspondent
27. Sauntering Soul
28. Robin at Pensieve
29. Lisa's Chaos
30. Karmyn R, at Dreaming What Ifs
31. Jenn, at Simply Not So Simple
32. Wake Up and Smell the Coffee
33. Sallad Says...
35. Alix at DC Days
36. Lisa, The Food Snob
37. -Ann, For the Long Run
38. Candid Karina
40. Sayre Smiles
47. Ooh, A Shiny Pen, who has volunteered to host next week!
48. Ped Crossing
49. Andre Veloux
50. Welcome to Mi Vida Loca
51. RDH Mom
52. Mama Speak
55. Nekked Lizards
56. Return of the White Robin
57. The Prytz Family
58. Hootin' Anni's
62. Robin, My Two Blessings
64. Ellen B.
66. Lana G.
67. Joy T.
69. Jenni, at Prairie Air
71. Serina Hope
73. Colours of Dawn
74. Min, at Mama Drama
76. Tiger Lamb Girl
77. Heaven in Belgium
78. Detroit, at Serving Him
79. dog face girls
This may be the biggest Fun Monday EVER!