Friday, September 08, 2006

More Creativity Through Genetics

After my last post, I got into a conversation with my dear friend, Mr. Big, about our children's creativity levels. He has a daughter the same age as my Amber, so we routinely share notes. I came across these other photos that the sprout has taken, and since he was impressed with them, I decided to share them with you all. Now, this is a child who takes an average of 20 photos a day, so she has plenty of material - mostly self-portraits. She's not a narcissist, but since she doesn't have many willing subjects around the house - she's left with her own mug. She has a "twinkie" camera - her first digital, one of those Kodak Easy Share C310 things. BUT...she has been twiddling with some basic photo software, adding her own touches Now, I'm not fishing for compliments, just sharing. We'll be running off to the fair tonight - so I'll update you on how she did with her entries tomorrow!

4 comments:

Swampwitch said...

Anxious to hear about her entries. My vote is a Blue Ribbon/Grand Prize. Looks as if you have a professional photographer in your midst.

SongBird said...

Love the pictures! Especially the "heart" U. That is classic Amber!

Karmyn R said...

I like the negative one! Her green lips look great - I especially like how her necklace really POPS in that pic.

What are her plans after highschool? She should consider photography or somesort of graphic arts!!!

Tiggerlane said...

Thanks for the compliments! She DOES want to go into some type of creative mode -- the trouble is, I have NO idea what type of college degree program to even begin researching for her!!

An update on the fair is coming soon!