I have officially been "tagged" by
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Piano teacher - my youngest student was 5; my oldest was an arthritic 65-year old.
2. Sales girl for Parklane Hosiery chain
4. Pianist for Mormon and Presbyterian churches (but not at the same time)
Four movies I could watch over and over:
Four Places I have lived:
1. Huntington Beach, CA
2. Magnolia, TX
3. College Station, TX
4. Austin, TX
Four things I like to do:
1. Get away from everything and become totally immersed in a book.
2. Listen to new music with my kiddo. She has enlightened me!
3. Dance all night at a club with friends.
4. Watch football - even better if I can attend a game.
(Reading those answers, someone might think I have dual personalities!)
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cheese enchiladas
2. Spinach/artichoke dip
3. Cheese blintzes
4. Guacamole Salad
Four places I would like to be right now:
1. Sunning myself on a beach in California.
2. Trekking across Europe with my daughter - taking in EVERY important landmark.
3. Investigating the pyramids of Egypt.
4. Shopping in New York City for SHOES!
Four websites I visit daily:
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Laguna Beach, CA
2. Chicago, IL
3. South Padre Island, TX
4. Eureka Springs, AR
Four friends I think might respond (this is the part where I "tag" folks, right?):
Sigh...I survived my first meme, and no blood was shed!
Oh...and as a POSTSCRIPT, I had to post my results from my pirate test, which I stole from