Monday, December 11, 2006

Testing...1...2...3...

Sometimes I get fun little things in my email, like this from my neighbor: The Shemale Test. Having several gay friends, and a long-time appreciation of the rigors that drag queens endure in order to "Diva Up," helped me score a solid 14 out of 16. I've always been fascinated at how these men can transform their appearances into shockingly gorgeous women. My friend Brent is responsible for sending me various photos of these divas. Some are obvious shemales, while others could pass for Miss America contestants.
Along the same lines, another of my favorite tests is Dog Toy or Marital Aid? Brings a whole new meaning to the term "dog lover." There are two difficulty levels - so don't feel intimidated. It makes me wonder how many couples are in Petco to spice up their love lives! Next time you're in the dog toy aisle...check out the shoppers.

6 comments:

M@ said...

This really just goes to prove that men can do anything women can do, only better.

Though most women around the world are enslaved by the kitchen, the best chefs in the world tend to be men. And on.

I am reminded of walking through Baltimore early one morning with my girlfriend then, who was 5'11". I stopped to stare at a beautiful, tall woman who was at least 6'4" (I like tall girls).

"That's not real," my girl told me.

Still....

M@ said...

And that photo there HAS to be a woman. It just has to.

Claudia said...

I got a 15/16 on the shemale quiz...going dancing in gay clubs and watching the show every Thursday in college has come in handy!!

Dan said...

Oh no! I scored 10/16, getting five wrong.

I thought a couple of the gals were guys. I feel so bad for them now! ;)

Anonymous said...

I got a 12 out of 16 on the Shemale test. I think I got all but 2 on the dog toy test, but I can't remember. I'm still recovering from watching the game show video you posted below so I'm not feeling very well.

Anonymous said...

that is totally lisa marie pressley isn't it?